The purpose of the BHE HOA is to have the ability to:
- Provide a safer community
- Adding value/services (i.e. security cameras, ADT patrol, etc)
- Speaking with one voice when addressing city and community leaders
- Operating as one larger entity
- Keeping home values at optimal levels
- Help maintain community integrity
- Ensuring public services are rendered
Below are some projects that will affect our neighborhood. Please attend a BHE HOA general meeting for the latest updates!
Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Mall Transformation
The draft environmental impact report (DEIR) for the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Mall transformation plan is now available. T
Review the DEIR here.
Visit www.transformingbhc.com for the project website.
Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor
Stay up to date on the project, review maps, street closures, and the Eat, Shop Play Crenshaw campaign here.
Read Metro's transportation news blog, "The Source" for other news and updates.